Residential Property Management, Inc.
OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Advise market rental rates for your property
- Advise what needs to be done to put your property
in rent ready condition.
- Advise what appliances should stay and which should
- Arrange and supervise turnkey services- repairs,
painting and cleaning at reasonable prices. Or, owner may do themselves.
- Promote the property for lease
- Listing in several places on the Internet with photos
of your home.
- Lease only to qualified responsible tenants
- Do thorough credit, employment and residence history
checks before approving a new tenant
- Negotiate the lease for best terms to benefit you
- Use proper lease agreement and exhibits that will
provide you with protection
- Meet with tenants to review lease agreement requirements
- Do move in inspection to document the condition of
- During move in inspection explain to tenant where
utility cutoffs are located, how systems work and how to handle
simple maintenance functions
- Handle maintenance requests from the tenant
- Screen out unnecessary work orders from the tenant
- Reasonably priced maintenance vendors who get the
job done right
- Keep the owner informed
- Address lease compliance problems
- Collect rent and use rent collection procedures when
rent is outstanding
- Coordinate owners requested services such as termite
- Handle lease renewal and do a lease renewal inspection
- Do move out inspection and make deductions for damages
- Turn over for collection if tenant leaves owing balance
- Maintain escrow accounts registered with the Ga.
- Provide monthly computer generated owner statement
with computerized check to owner for cash balance.
Copyright by Residential
Property Management, Inc. 1996-2006
Real Estate Resources